[IABS-Talk] Rep. Mike Quigley has co-sponsored H.R. 431, Access Technology Affordability Act

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 13:11:42 UTC 2021

Hello all,

I am pleased to announce that Congressman Mike Quigley has co-sponsored H.R.
431, the access Technology Affordability Act. We are please to have him back
on this legislation. There are 83 co-sponsors in the House, 11 of whom are
from Illinois. Senator Duckworth has co-sponsored in the Senate (S. 212).

For those of you in the 5th Congressional District, please send a thank you
note to Rep. Quigley.

Everyone, keep up the great work. We have a few more representatives to ask
for co-sponsorship.

Denise Avant, ESQ

1st Vice President

For more information about NFBI,