[IABS-Talk] November 13, Chicago Chapter Hybrid Meeting, 1:00 PM

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 11:11:53 UTC 2021

Good morning Everyone:

The next Chicago chapter hybrid meeting will be on November 13 at 1:00 PM.
An agenda will follow as we get closer to the meeting. We have been asked to
conclude our meeting by 3 PM because there is another meeting at 3:30 PM.
Please don't forget about our Beggars pizza fundraiser on November 17 at
Beggars, 310 S. Clinton St., Chicago. We will be able to social distance at
Beggars and with all NFB meetings and events, please wear a mask. Please
spread the word.

For those of you attending the chapter meeting in person, the meetings are
at the Exchequer Restaurant and Pub, 226 S. Wabash Ave., Chicago.

If you are wishing to join by Zoom, the Zoom information is below. However
you attend, we look forward to seeing you.

Topic: Chicago Chapter Hybrid Meeting

Time: Nov 13, 2021 01:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Chicago)

Denise Avant, ESQ

1st Vice President

For more information about NFBI,

Go to www.nfbofillinois.org