[IABS-Talk] [IL-Talk] Next NFBI Advocacy Committee Meeting

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Fri Nov 5 02:12:29 UTC 2021

Hi Everyone,

Do to an unforeseen conflict for some committee members, this Sunday's
advocacy committee meeting has been cancelled. We plan to reschedule it for
December. Stay tuned for more details, including the new date. We apologize
for the short notice and any inconvenience.

Michal Nowicki, Treasurer
847-361-9403
www.nfbofillinois.org