[IABS-Talk] Next Chicago Chapter Board Meeting, December 9, 2021 7 PM via Zoom

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 12:11:30 UTC 2021

Hello all:

The next Board meeting of the Chicago chapter will be on December 9 at 7 PM
over Zoom. All are welcome to attend. An agenda will be sent closer to the
meeting.

The Zoom information is below.

Topic: Chicago Chapter Board Meeting

Time: Dec 9, 2021 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Chicago)

Since Thanksgiving is eight days away, I want to say Happy Thanksgiving to
everyone. I am thankful for all of you, and grateful for our friendships and
the National Federation of the blind.

Denise Avant, ESQ

1st Vice President

For more information about NFBI,