[IABS-Talk] two days to prpare for chicago

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Mon Nov 15 14:43:50 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

In two whort days, we will have our annual Beggars fundraiser to
benefit the Chicago Chapter. So, how can one prepare for this event?
Eat just a bit less during each meal you have between now and Wednesday
afternoon. Work up a substantial hunger, and eliminate it when you get
to beggars. At Beggrs, you will find lots of pizza, pasta, sandwiches
and sides in which you can indulge. Finally, if you wish to partake in
an adult beverage or two, Beggars has a wide variety to choose from. So
come on down! Celebrate for the upcoming Washington Seminar, and have a
good time while doing it.