[IABS-Talk] A Christmas Carol

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Mon Nov 29 20:16:50 UTC 2021

Mentees and Mentors from our Freedom Link group, along with parents of the
mentees, will be attending the matinee performance of A Christmas Carol at
the Goodman Theatre in downtown Chicago this coming Saturday, December 4.
The performance includes live audio description and a pre-show touch tour.
We still have some tickets available, and we're offering them on a first
come, first served basis. Tickets cost $35 apiece.

The Goodman requires proof of COVID vaccination at the door, and you must
show a valid ID. Masks must be worn at all times in the theater.

If you'd like to attend A Christmas Carol, please contact me.

Debbie S.

Dkent5817 at att.net <mailto:Dkent5817 at att.net>