[IABS-Talk] Fw: 12 days and counting

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Tue Nov 30 12:38:13 UTC 2021

Forwarded message:

From: David Meyer <datemeyer at mysero.net>
to: il-talk at nfbofillinois.org
Cc: iabs-talk at nfbofillinois.org
Subject: 12 days and counting
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 20:25:07 -0500

In the Chicago Chapter, we are quickly approaching a special time of
year. Just what may that be?

The Christmas auction, of course. A time to pick up a stocking stuffer,
or perhaps a special gift for your honey or even yourself. If the
auction was like it was two years ago, you will have plenty of gifts
designed to relieve your stress.

The auction will take place following our December 11 meeting at
Exchequer Pub. The actual meeting begins at noon, with the auction to follow.

So, come one and all! Crack open your checkbooks or whip out that
wallet and make it just a litttle easier to carry. The Chicago chapter
will benefit from your actions.

And iif that is not enough, you will have the pleasure of listening to
our auctioneers of distinction, Giovanni Francese and Ed Birmingham.

So, what might there be to bid on? Stay tuned.