[IABS-Talk] Thank You!!

Marilyn Green president at nfbofillinois.org
Tue Oct 26 09:56:30 UTC 2021

Good morning federationists,

I think that I have almost fully recovered from our state convention
weekend. I again want to say thank you to everyone who attended
convention in the physical space and on Zoom, everyone who assisted
with the planning and operations of the event, to Bridgid Burke for
running our state board and IABS board elections and to Mr. Anil Lewis
for making our first hybrid state convention a smash :)

I am encouraged and motivated by each of you to work everyday in order
for us to live the lives that we want. I would like to congratulate
Mary Lou Grunwald, Steve Hastalis, Dustin Cather and Sara Luna (the
newest and youngest member of the state board) for their election to
the state board. Thank you to Bill Reif for your leadership and
service to our organization.

We are stronger together and the 2021 National Federation of the Blind
of Illinois hybrid state convention has more than demonstrated that we
are stronger than the pandemic!

With gratitude,

--
Marilyn Green, President