[IABS-Talk] one more day to go

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Mon Apr 4 18:53:43 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

We have one more dayt to go in the At Large popcorn fundraiser. We are
doing ok but we could use even more help and that is where all of you
come in. So please, post the link to your facebook pages, twitter
feeds, instagram accounts, etc. Using the internet is a perfect way to
support us without digging into your pockets.

Of course, if you wish to donate yourselves, At Large will not turn it
down. All you need to do is use or post the link I am pasting below.

NFB OF ILLINOIS AT LARGE CHAPTER
Fundraiser event: Popcorn Party
Place: https://popup.doublegood.com/s/mbnt4763
When: April 1, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. through April 5, 2022 at 2:00 p.m.
Support us in our fundraising efforts and intention,
To get blind people to our 2022 national convention.
Click on the link that shows up above
And place your order for the popcorn you love.
As we lead by example, help us enlighten others today,
To show although we’re blind, we can still live life our own way.