[IABS-Talk] Reminder: FW: [IL-Talk] Chicago Chapter Picnic, Saturday, July 30

denise avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 11:15:59 UTC 2022

Hello,
Whether you attended the NFB convention virtually or in person, I hope all
of you had a great national convention. I just wanted to forward this
reminder about our Chicago chapter picnic on July 30 at noon. Please see
below.

Also, August 13 at 1 PM will be our next Chicago chapter hybrid meeting. Our
guests will be someone from Achilles International.
Thanks.

Denise Avant, ESQ
1st Vice President
For more information about NFBI,