[IABS-Talk] convention assistance from at large

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Mon May 2 11:38:59 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

Thanks to the fundraiser which was conducted early in April, the At
Large chapter will be able to provide assistance to attend the upcoming
National convention in New Orleans, July 5-9.

Who is eligible? Anyone who is currently a member of At Large, or who
was a member of at large last year may apply. Please fill out the
application which I will post on the list serves in a separate e-mail,
or contact chapter president David Meyer via phone or e-mail. He can be
reached by phone at 708-606-7091 or via e-mail at datemeyer at mysero.net.

Applications must be completed and sent to Dave by 11:59 P.M. on
Tuesday, May 10. A committee will convene soon after this date to
evaluate all applications and make their selection-s.

As for the application itself, it is similar to but not exactly as the
Chappell-dennis application. Finally, if you need assistance in filling
out this application, please contact me at the phone number or e-mail
listed above.

Thank you to those who supported our popcorn fundraiser which has given
us enough in resources to make this possible.