[IABS-Talk] Reminder: Tuesday, May 3, 7 PM, Advocacy Training on Public Actions and Media campaigns

denise avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 14:25:37 UTC 2022

Good Morning All,

As many of you know by now, the NFB of Illinois along with other
organizations organized a public action around accessible vote by mail in
our state. We were able to get some media coverage. A public
action/protest/media campaign can be a powerful advocacy tool if done
strategically and correctly. On May 3 at 7 PM CT, the NFB of Illinois
advocacy committee will have a one hour training on organizing effective
local protests/media campaigns. John Pare and Stephanie Cascone from our
national office in Baltimore will be our presenters. Please join us
virtually.

National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is inviting you to a scheduled
Zoom meeting.

Topic: Training on organizing local protest/media campaigns

Time: May 3, 2022 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Chicago)

Denise Avant, ESQ

1st Vice President

For more information about NFBI,

Go to www.nfbofillinois.org