[IABS-Talk] Latest Issue of Future Reflections

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Mon Dec 11 17:28:23 UTC 2023

The latest issue of Future Reflections is now available online at
https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/fr/fr42/4/fr420414.htm

This issue includes an article by former Chicago BELL participant Mirielle
St. Arnaud about her experience on her high school debate team, and you will
find Kevan Worley's inspiring banquet speech from our NFB of Illinois
convention. Other articles include a piece on developing careers in cyber
security for blind students and the Braille Readers Are Leaders contest.
Jamie Principato Crane's story about choosing not to medically treat her
daughter's blindness is heartfelt and thought provoking. If you have ideas
for articles in upcoming issues, please let me know.

Debbie S.