[IABS-Talk] Please help with our story bank efforts

pattischang at gmail.com pattischang at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 12:31:14 UTC 2023

I am soliciting quotes for our story bank.

Can you help by answering these questions:

1.	What hobbies and regular activities do you participate in?
2.	How do you manage those as a blind person?
3.	Do you feel included in activities?
4.	Have you used any of our self advocacy toolkits?
5.	If you have what impact has the toolkit had ?
6.	Why did you use the toolkit?

Keep your answers short as we use these as short quotes. Thanks so much in
advance for your help.

Patti Chang

2nd Vice President

773-307-6440