[IABS-Talk] NFB of Illinois email accounts

webmaster at nfbofillinois.org webmaster at nfbofillinois.org
Wed Dec 13 20:48:30 UTC 2023

Greetings to all,

During the website migration, we temporarily experienced a breakage of the
email server, which was resolved by the national office.

If you are the owner of one of those nfbofillinois.org email accounts, and
you are not receiving messages, please let me know off list with the
associated email account so that I can work on resolving it.

On another note, I am proud to announce that the new look of
nfbofillinois.org is now LIVE! Please take a look and let me and Marilyn
know off list if there is something that needs correcting or updating that
wasn't caught during the migration development.