[il-talk] Louis braille chicago event

denise avant dravant at ameritech.net
Mon Dec 29 11:15:23 UTC 2008

hello everyone,
this sunday, jan. 4, 2009, there will be an event at the DePaul Center
celebrating louis braille. We need to get the word out to the press about
this event. There will be a press release sometime today, and i have the
contacts for the local media. I know its the holiday season, but i would
appreciate it if we could get some volunteers those who are on the press
committee as well as those of you who are not, to send via e-mail our press
release. then on wednesday and friday of this week if you could do followup
phone calling.
please let me or debbie pittman know if you can be of assistance. thanks.