[il-talk] chicago chapter november meeting

Robert A. Hansen roberthansen1970 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 01:48:51 UTC 2008

I will use my bus pass and ride downtown and investigate this.  I know
there is always construction downtown.  I know there are scaffolding on
North Wabash from Madison Street to Blind Service door.  I like doing
that stuff.

I will be sort of busy tomorrow.  I think someone who goes downdown on a
regular basis should investigate.

Mr. H.