[il-talk] chicago chapter november meeting

LeAnne Mayne leanne at uddle.com
Sun Nov 2 01:53:57 UTC 2008

At 08:14 PM 11/1/08 -0500, Denise wrote:
perhaps someone can check it out further and advise chicago chapter
memembers.

When I was downtown last Saturday problems were on all east side corners
along State St.  I didn't see anything around  restaurant.
LeAnne Mayne

  LeAnne Mayne     KB9ZEF      leanne at uddle.com
    Listen  to:   LIFE  THE  UNIVERSE  &
                          EVERYTHING  w/Blair Alper
     Sundays 7pm CDT HTTP://cband.info/rfd2.m3u