[il-talk] Fwd: Illinois Constitutional Convention Notice Voter Information

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Tue Nov 4 01:21:19 UTC 2008

I sent a message to the Chicago Bar Association to ask what guidance they
might offer someone who is blind or print disabled.  Their response is  below.
Basically, an election judge is required to read the question to  anyone with
low vision or blindness prior to their entering the voting  booth.  Has this
happened to those of you who participated in early  voting?  I'm curious as to
how many of us will actually have an election  judge do this.

Ronza