[il-talk] Fwd: Illinois Constitutional Convention Notice VoterInformation

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Tue Nov 4 02:13:17 UTC 2008

That I guess is the best they could come up with at the late date of the
order.    I can't say I am thrilled with losing my independent access.
The stuff that people are getting over the machine is the version that the
judge said was biased.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org