[il-talk] Fwd: Illinois Constitutional ConventionNoticeVoterInformation

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Wed Nov 5 19:16:48 UTC 2008

Debbie,

Yes, I am saying that the written question and the one read to us on the
ballot were not the same.  They tried to get at the same issue, but they  each
had different language.  The language used on the recording was judged  by a
court to be bias, misleading, and invalid.

Ronza

In a message dated 11/5/2008 11:19:39 A.M. Central Standard Time,