[il-talk] Please help Iltalk

Edwin conibodyworks at sprintpcs.com
Fri Nov 7 20:31:09 UTC 2008

    Does anyone have a phone from sprint that is not in use that I can buy?
Of course accessible?
Like the LG Musiq or Toshiba 4050?
I will tell you that I except more truthful information from this posting on Iltalk than Sprint.
As a company my impression is that they don't have a clue about accessibility.
The funniest thing I will share is that the tech support person suggested that I speak to the sales rep to get information on phones with text to speech.
Well hello!
if the techs don't know about text to speech you can imagine the comedy show that starts with a sales person who might still bee trying to finish high school at 20.