[il-talk] Please help Iltalk

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Sat Nov 8 01:11:51 UTC 2008

Try eBay.  You have to be careful though.  If you buy a used  phone from
someone, Sprint will not let you put insurance on it.  I figured  which phone to
get by visiting the Code Factory website.  Right now, Mobile  Speak is the only
text to speech program for Spring phones.  They, to my  knowledge, are only
in the early stages of negotiating with Talks, and it'll be  some years before
you can get a phone that Talks will operate properly.  I  have the MotoQ, and
I love it.  I paid about $275 for it, and another $300  for Mobile Speak, but
it was one of the best investments I've ever made.  I  can use my address
book, clock and alarm, text messaging, email, word and excel  documents, customize
ringtones, surf the web, download and listen to music, sync  outlook, and on
and on.

Good luck.

Ronza

In a message dated 11/7/2008 5:21:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,