[il-talk] Help?

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Fri Nov 7 22:47:11 UTC 2008

Actually, I work for Hadley and we send international mail free matter all
the time. We were told it now goes airmail. One of our faculty said she sent
something to a student in New Zealand and it got there in about four days.
Some of our faculty, if memory serves, had problems with this when going to
the post office, but we sent from Hadley Central and the Winnnetka post
office all the time. Trust me, if this wasn't correct, our mail person would
never let it slide. He is very good about that sort of thing and would keep
us who work outside of the actual school updated on the free matter
privilege.
Sharon