[il-talk] Help?

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at worldnet.att.net
Mon Nov 10 17:14:31 UTC 2008

Hi, Sharon,

Thanks for the info.  I spent quite some time on the phone with people from
the post office Friday afternoon, trying to get to the bottom of this.  No
one seemed to know of any recent changes.  They read me the regulation about
international free matter, which says that "participants" must be U.S.
citizens mailing from the States or from a U.S. territory.  It does not seem
to specify whether the recipients must be U.S. citizens.  I have been
mailing magazines to China and India for 20 years and have never been
challenged, so I'm going to work on the premise that it's fine.

Debbie