[il-talk] IABS meeting

alyamc at aol.com alyamc at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 18:23:05 UTC 2008

This is just a reminder that IABS meetings will continue to be on the first Sunday of the month at 8:00 pm, unless otherwise noted. Due to State Convention at the end of October, we took the month of November off - but are anxious to get back into the swing of things! The next meeting will be held on Sunday December 7 at 8:00 pm. A reminder, as well as the Conference Call number, will be sent out closer to the date of the meeting. I look forward to working with all of you.

Alyson H. Slaughter
IABS President
alyamc at aol.com
618 304 8449