[il-talk] Lists were down

Araceli Avina shortattit7 at aim.com
Fri Apr 17 16:08:23 UTC 2009

Ok I know the lists are still being worked on, but I have another
question and hopefully some of you will have an answer.  When I tried
to reply to all earlier,  a dialogue box popped up in Internet Explorer
asking me if I was sure I wanted to reply to all since I was receiving
this message as a bcc only.  Are any of you on these lists getting that
too?  This is very annoying because it shouldn't be happening but since
i know the lists were down, I thought it might be because of that.  Are
the list moderators addressing this too or do I have to sign up for the
nfb and iabs lists again?  It's a little thing but I don't want to have
to be saying yes to that dialogue box all the time I want to reply to
something said on these lists.  thanks.

Araceli Avina, Secretary
Illinois Association of Blind Students
ISVI Advisory Council Member