[il-talk] Lists were down

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Apr 18 04:36:02 UTC 2009

There is nothing to work on.  If I send out messages to a number of
lists, I put all the addresses in the BCC field so there isn't a long
list of them up front.  Your software is behaving as it was
designed.  Normally, you shouldn't need to do a reply to all, just a
reply which will send the reply to this list only.

Dave