[il-talk] Fw: braille article

PITTMAN ENTERPRISES & ASSOCIATES pittman.e.a at cometlink.com
Sat Apr 18 08:39:40 UTC 2009

It's so creapy what's happening.  I need to know is it me or what?  Today is
the 17th.  I am getting messages that I know were sent days ago and yet
they're showing the 17th date.  Is this happening to anyone else? Or should
I be calling AT&T?  A meeting notice that I put out I think last Friday or
Saturday is showing the 17th date.

Please respond.