[il-talk] Disability Pride Parade

Kelly Doty kelly at dls.net
Wed Apr 29 04:42:56 UTC 2009

It has been suggested that we can all wear our T-shirts in the parade. If
you would like to purchase a T-shirt for this occasion, please e-mail Carmen
offlist with your size and color preference. She will bring it to the
Chicago Chapter meeting for you to buy or make other arrangements for
delivery.

Kelly