[il-talk] Fall candy fundraising and more

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 11 23:33:17 UTC 2009

Dear NFBI Chicago Chapter Members:

Again this year, we will be selling Worlds Finest Chocolate.  As you may
remember, Worlds Finest Chocolate offers a number of items which may be
purchased as straight packs or in variety packages.  This year, we will
receive a 50% profit for everything we sell, all the more reason for all of
us to participate.

Variety Packs

One Dollar Chocolate Shop Variety Pack

Each case consists of 50 bars with each bar selling for $1.00.
Each case consists of the following items:  15 milk chocolate bars with
almonds, 5 dark chocolate bars with almonds, 10 caramel bars, 10 crisp bars,
and 10 plain milk chocolate bars.

Two Dollar Chocolate Shop Variety Pack

Each pack consists of 30 items which sell for $2 each.  Each box consists of
the following items:  9 milk chocolate bars with almonds, 5 crisp bars, 6
boxes mint meltaways, 8 boxes continental almonds, and 2 boxes of caramel
whirls.

One Dollar Fund Shop

Each box consists of 50 items selling for $1 each.  Items consist of the
following:  15 almond bars, 12 caramel bars, 10 crisp bars, 8 gummies
(similar to gummie bears) and 5 chocolate covered raisins, (razen raisins.)

Straight Packs

One Dollar Straight Packs

Each case consists of 50 items selling for $1 each.  Straight packs feature
the following flavors.  Almond bars, crisp bars, and caramel bars.

Two Dollar Straight Packs

These packs vary in size with each individual item selling for $2.00.

Mint Meltaways:  Each case consists of 25 boxes and sells for $50.00
Caramel Whirls:  Each case consists of 25 boxes and sells for $50.
Almond Bars:  Each case consists of 50 bars and sells for $100.00.
Crisp Bars:  Each case of 50 bars sells for $100.00.
Continental Almonds:  Each case of 50 boxes sells for $100.00.
Fund Raisins:  Each case consists of 50 boxes and sells for $100.

Please place all orders with David Meyer on or before September 12, the day
of the Chicago Chapter meeting.  Orders will not be accepted after that
date.

Attention

Help Beat the Staley Challenge

Ken Staley, NFBI champion fundraiser and venerable fundraising committee
chairperson has issued a challenge to the rest of us.  He has challenged all
of us to generate sales that are equal to 110% of his individual order.  How
much is that?  Only your president knows for sure.  However, if you place an
order, or if you come to the September meeting, you will find out how much
we have done collectively and how much Mr. Staley has done by himself.  So,
before you shrug your shoulders, shake your head, sit down and say to
yourself, this can't be done, think again!  There are nearly 100 of us!
There is only one Ken Staley.  We can do it.  So, call me at 708-209-1767 or
email me off list at datemeyer at sbcglobal.net to place your order.

Come, join me on the Worlds Finest Fund Line and we will make it come true!