[il-talk] thanks

JOSEPH MONTI jlmonti at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 7 22:31:55 UTC 2009

hi follks, thanks to bill and roberta for their very ;nice order. it made it under the wire. and that's what is important. right now we have $7700. not as good as last year but it has a lot of high discount vendors.
thanks for your support and patience with me. i think everyone who is involved with fundraising gets depressed from time to time. maybe it's burnout, i don't really know. it's a good thing there is no ejection button on our computers or a few people would have been heading to the moon even tho they aren't Alice.
so have a great holiday season. make checks payable to NFBI. and i will have your gift cards at the saturday chapter meeting.
love
joe monti