[il-talk] thanks

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Tue Dec 8 01:35:19 UTC 2009

Thanks Joe.  You are awesome.  We really need you and the unrestricted
monies you work so hard to bring in.

P.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org