[il-talk] Google Groups

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Mon Feb 2 03:53:31 UTC 2009

Nicole,

I will take care of adding you.  I sent the invitation though because  your
non AOL email address didn't seem to be configured to accept group email,  and
I wanted you to be able to choose which account it went to.   Please send me
which email account you want the messages to go to, and I will  take care of it.

Also, just for informational purposes, Google has an audio captcha that is
pretty descent.  Click on the "Listen" link, and that works too.

Thanks,
Ronza

In a message dated 2/1/2009 7:08:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,