[il-talk] Google Groups

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Mon Feb 2 03:56:39 UTC 2009

Sorry, I meant if you refresh the captcha and then the audio button, it
should improve the quality.  But no worries on this one.  I, as the  list
administrator, will add you manually as soon as you let me know what  account you want.

Ronza

In a message dated 2/1/2009 4:49:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,