[il-talk] Hotel Rooms For State Convention

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 19:59:42 UTC 2009

It's not too early to do some basic planning for our upcoming state convention this fall.  For example, it's not too early to make room reservations.

The convention will start at noon on Friday, October 9, and go till noon on Sunday, October 11.  The location will be the Holiday Inn O'hare in Chicago.  For reference, this is the same hotel at which we had our 2006 state convention, the hotel then being a Ramada Inn.  Before that, it was the Clarion-Barcello, and we had several state conventions there also.  With new owners and new management, the Holiday Inn O'Hare has been refurbished, and now has microwaves, refrigerators, and free Internet in all rooms.

Location and contact info:

Holiday InnO'Hare

5615 N. Cumberland Avenue

Chicago, Illinois 60631

Phone: (773) 693-5800

When making room reservations, be sure to tell them you are with the NFBI to get our special room rate of $73.

Note the above information also applies to our Parents Seminar which will be held at the Holiday O'Hare on April 4.  Be sure to make room reservations soon if you need them for that event.

Bob Gardner

Special Events Committee