[il-talk] upcoming meeting

CONCERNED CITIZENS OF PARATRANSIT concernedcitizens at cometlink.com
Tue Feb 10 02:06:00 UTC 2009

PRESS RELEASE

The test of our progress is not whether we add

               more to the abundance of those who have much

               it is whether we provide enough for those who

have little.                  -- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Join the Peoples Resistance!

Join the Pace ADA Advisory Committee at our next meeting on February 13, 2009 at Blind Services Association 16 N. Wabash Suite 1050 from 1:00 to 3:30 p.m.
to discuss issues regarding the zoning system and paratransit service problems in the City of Chicago and the RTA service area.

Pass the word to friends, family members, and church members that ride public transportation service for people with disabilities.  Pace Suburban Bus Co.
has let Chicago and regional riders down and something needs to be done about it!

All are welcome.  Do your part to help fight government waste and the exploitation of paratransit riders in Chicagoland's disability community.

For more information or accommodations contact any of us:

Debbie Pittman at concernedcitizens at cometlink.com, (773) 779-1856

Larry Biondi lbiondi at progresscil.org  (708) 209-1500

Sharon Lamp  Slamp1 at uic.edu

Gloria Nichols gj_nichols1 at netzero.com