[il-talk] SRC Notes

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Mon Feb 16 16:17:21 UTC 2009

Bob, thanks for the list. It is astounding to see how few people I know, but
then when I worked there, I probably would not have known them either. Some
of the staff people have been there a long time. Doug Morton has been doing
strategic planning for years, and Deb Murrill has been doing policy for a
good while, too. Jeff Standerfer used to work for blind services and was
always great to work with.
Good luck.
The Lighthouse sure used to get a ton of funding from ORS, but who am I to
say anything about Greg as chairman.