[il-talk] SRC Notes

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Sat Feb 21 20:59:12 UTC 2009

Bob thanks for the report.  We are following up by attending the hearing on
the bill you mentioned and I have asked Dave to see if we can encourage some
to post on our Newsline Channel who presented.

Thanks for all you do.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org