[il-talk] Spring candy list

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 24 00:57:27 UTC 2009

It is that time of year again when we get ready to hit the streets

fortified by the energy accumulated from the dilectibles we have consumed

for the Federation, so that we might extend this same privilege to our

friends and neighbors for a small fee which will of course, fortify the

efforts of the Chicago Chapter.

The following items are provided courtesy of Kathryn Beich.  Unlike

Fundstar, the distributor with whom we are dealing will only sell

products by the case.  Therefore, it will require communication with one

or more chapter members if you are not interested in selling an entire

case of items.

SNACK ZONE

All items found in the Snack Zone sell for $1 each.  Each Snack Zone

features nine snacks to choose from.  Each Snack Zone is a case of 208

items with each case consisting of four boxes with 52 items per box.

Each box consists of the following items.  7 butterfingers, 10 nestles

crunch bars, 6 baby rooth bars, 7 100 grand bars, 6 almond bars, 6

caramel bars, 3 Wonka Everlasting Gobstoppers, 3 Wonka sweet tarts

shockers, and 4 nestles raisinets.

CHOCOLATE MART PACK

The entire Chocolate Mart is a case of 160 items with each case

consisting of four boxes, 40 items per box.  Each item sells for $1.

Each box consists of the following items.  20 Caramel bars, 12 Crunch

bars, 6 almond bars and 2 dark chocolate bars.

INDIVIDUAL ITEMS

The following items can be purchased individually, or in a case which

consists of 12 items.  Each item has a specific quantity and a specific

price associated with it.

Golden Crumbles, (crunchy puffs of peanutbutter.)  Each 12 ounce tin

sells for $13.50.  ($162 per case.)

Katy Dids, (Soft buttery caramel and whole fancy pecans in real milk

chocolate.)  Each 8 ounce tin sells for $12.50.
($150 per case.)

Chocolate covered pretzels, (pretzils covered in milk chocolate.)  Each

7.5 ounce tin sells for $9.00.
($108 per case.)

Chocolate Truffles, (milk chocolate shell with a mouth watering milk

chocolate center.)  Each 5 ounce tin sells for $9.00.
($108 per case.)

Seasoned Chasews, (cashews freshly roasted to perfection and lightly

seasoned to enhance the truly delicious taste.)  Each 9.5 ounce tin sells

for $14.50.
($174 per case.)

Imps, (peanuts and caramel covered in milk chocolate.)  Each 8 ounce tin

sells for $12.50.
($150 per case.)

Peppermint Creams, (Exquisite peppermint cream filling enrobed in dark

chocolate.)  Each 5 ounce box sells for $8.50.
($102 per case.)

Dark Chocolate Caramel Truffles, (dark chocolate truffles filled with

luscious caramel.)  Each 6 ounce box sells for $8.50.
($102 per case.)