[il-talk] Ken staley hospitalized

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 24 13:34:34 UTC 2009

I just talked with Ken Staley who checked into St. Joseph Resirrection
Hospital yesterday.  He has some open soars on his right leg which his
doctor said needed treatment on a daily basis.  It sounds very much to me as
though he may have cellulitis.  Apparently there was no way for that to be
arranged while he remained at home.  So, he anticipates being in the
hospital for at least the next couple of days.  He will then be going to the
nursing home where he was a couple of years ago in order to completely heel.
He is in good spirits and would enjoy talking to all of us.  His direct line
is 773-665-6801.