[il-talk] FW: Washington Seminar Announcement - K-NFB Reader Mobile Drawing

Syed Yousufuddin syedy2003 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 17:16:23 UTC 2009

Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 11:08:12 -0600From: outreach at nfb.orgTo: syedy2003 at hotmail.comSubject: Washington Seminar Announcement - K-NFB Reader Mobile Drawing

Register...Register...Register
It is important that we have well over one thousand Federationists registered by the time we gather for our winter legislative "march on Washington."  Time is of the essence…don’t delay, register now.
Everyone who is registered to participate in the march by 4:00 p.m. on February 8, 2009, will be placed in a drawing to win a K-NFB Reader Mobile.  The drawing will be held during Washington Seminar at the Great Gathering-In;  you need not be present to win, but you do need to be registered to win!
If you are already registered, help us now by reaching out to others to get them registered.
You can register online  or by contacting Kristi Bowman at (410) 659-9314, extension 2406, or kbowman at nfb.org.

Unsubscribe  |   Update Preferences  |   Visit Our Web Site  |   Tell-A-Friend 1800 Johnson Street Baltimore, MD 21230 410-659-9314