[il-talk] next pr committee meeting

denise avant dravant at ameritech.net
Tue Jul 14 01:20:05 UTC 2009

Hello all,

The pr committee met tonight. Basically, we briefly discussed any remaining
contacts for the Braille coin commercial. I will finish the parts of the
list that gina and sharon had, and e-mail the information to Debbie p so she
can send the link. I will then follow up with phone calls.

We are getting ready for the state convention and senior fair. Both press
releases are being worked on. We will meet on Monday, july 27, 2009 at 8:00
p.m. to discuss our contacting of the agencies, schools and finally the
press. The number is 712-580-7700 and the code is 6324.

Thanks to everyone for all your hard work on these projects.