[il-talk] Disability Pride Parade

Kelly Doty kelly at dls.net
Thu Jun 4 15:39:23 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

Calling all marcher! NFBI will be marching in the Disability Pride Parade on
July 25 in downtown Chicago. The parade kicks off from the Harold Washington
Library at 11:00 a.m. and travels north on Dearborn to Daley Plaza. There
will be music, speakers, a variety of booths, food, and much more excitement
at Daley Plaza. Please come and join us for a grand celebration! If you plan
on marching with us e-mail me off-list because I need to let the parade
committee know.

We will be wearing our 'Blind is not a 4-letter word' T-Shirts. If you need
a new one or have not yet purchased one, you may do so by contacting Carmen
Dennis at carmen88 at comcast.com.

We are now listed as a sponsor on their web site at
http://www.disabilityprideparade.com/

Kelly