[il-talk] Disability Pride Parade

JOSEPH MONTI jlmonti at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 4 15:50:20 UTC 2009

hey kelly, no pants!!!!!
joe

--- On Thu, 6/4/09, Kelly Doty <kelly at dls.net> wrote:

From: Kelly Doty <kelly at dls.net>
Subject: [il-talk] Disability Pride Parade
To: "il-talk il-talk" <il-talk at nfbnet.org>, "IABS List-Serv" <iabs-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: Thursday, June 4, 2009, 10:39 AM

Hello everyone,

Calling all marcher! NFBI will be marching in the Disability Pride Parade on July 25 in downtown Chicago. The parade kicks off from the Harold Washington Library at 11:00 a.m. and travels north on Dearborn to Daley Plaza. There will be music, speakers, a variety of booths, food, and much more excitement at Daley Plaza. Please come and join us for a grand celebration! If you plan on marching with us e-mail me off-list because I need to let the parade committee know.

We will be wearing our 'Blind is not a 4-letter word' T-Shirts. If you need a new one or have not yet purchased one, you may do so by contacting Carmen Dennis at carmen88 at comcast.com.

We are now listed as a sponsor on their web site at http://www.disabilityprideparade.com/

Kelly