[il-talk] Braille coin as jewelry

JOSEPH MONTI jlmonti at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 7 21:18:39 UTC 2009

hi girls, drilling a hole in a proof coin is a sin and would make most coin collectors turn green. anything you do to a coin makes it less collectable. you should not touch proof or uncirculated coins. if you don't care about it as a coin but a symbol of the NFB go cheapest. we are going to raffle off some dollars after the convention. some proof and some uncirculated.
joe