[il-talk] Posting to NFB lists

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 30 01:03:16 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,

I have been having trouble receiving emails from NFB mailing lists for about
a week or so.  If there is anyone out there with an account with
sbcglobal.net who has also been having trouble, could you please email me
off list?

Also, if you have had trouble in the past and have been able to resolve this
issue, please let me know what you did to resolve the problem.

I have checked with Steve Jacobson who has also spoken with Dave Andrews.
Both say that I am definitely subscribed and that this problem is with me
and sbcglobal.net.

Please send any emails on this subject to datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.