[il-talk] Stream question

Araceli Avina shortattit7 at aim.com
Tue Mar 31 15:35:00 UTC 2009

Hi there,
i don't own a Victor Stream, but I do have a suggestion.  For those of
you wishing to convert your audio files from something else to mp3,
there is a great site that will do them for free.  Go to
http://www.zamzar.com
Then all you have to do is select the right formats you would like your
files in and you will get them in your email as an attachment.  If you
have more questions, you can write to me off list.

Araceli Avina, Secretary
Illinois Association of Blind Students
ISVI Advisory Council Member

"Slow down and everything you are chasing will come around and catch
you." ~John De Paola