[il-talk] reminder of tomorrow night's meeting

denise avant dravant at ameritech.net
Mon May 4 14:18:39 UTC 2009

Hello all,
This is just to remind everyone that there will be a public relations committee meeting on May 5, 2009 at 8:00 p.m. The phone number is 712-580-7700 and the code is 6324. We will be discussing the call list for the Freedom Link program. Syed and Sharon have given there contact list. Debbie P. has been in contact with cps. We have the flier and application from the Freedom Link committee. Debbie P. has posted the list to the nfbipress list and she has sent e-mails to the people on the two lists. So we just have to divide up the followup phone calling.   Thank you everyone.