[il-talk] tribune article

denise avant dravant at ameritech.net
Mon May 4 17:17:19 UTC 2009

Hello,
There is no reason to be rude to anyone who thinks they are attempting to be helfpul. You politely refuse the person's help. While we cannot know for sure, the good citizen here probably reached out and grabbed the man without saying a word. I have never understood why people just feel like this is ok to do to anyone. What ever happened to can i help? Or you don't have the light or a car is coming? The writer fails to see what might have prompted the outburst The writer completely misses an excellent opportunity to point this out by trying to be witty or sarcastic or whatever.